What is Digital Marketing and SEO?
Digital marketing is the process of business promotion via websites and social media.
Getting your website found and listed by google, creating LinkedIn and Facebook pages, running a blog, linking them all together, linking to other web sites, these are all essential aspects of digital marketing. This digital marketing diagram illustrates just a few of the elements required to achieve the correct mix of online marketing to meet the interests and demographics of your customers. Aberdeen Digital Marketing can work with you to get your business noticed online.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Online marketing of products or services using digital technology via websites and social media requires some planning or strategy. Getting your website found and listed by google, creating LinkedIn and Facebook pages, creating engaging posts and photographs or diagrams, running a blog, linking them all together, linking to other web sites, these are all essential aspects of digital marketing. With our knowledge and expertise your business can achieve the correct mix of online marketing to match the interests and demographics of your customers.
What is SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the online visibility of a website or web page in a search engine's unpaid results, often referred to as organic results. Usually the higher ranked on the search results page, and the more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO can target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search and news search. The leading search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, all use use crawlers to find pages for their algorithmic search results.
SEO is also about making your search engine result relevant to the user's search query so more people click the result when it is shown in search. In this process, snippets of text and meta data are optimized to ensure that information is relevant to the search query to obtain a high CTR (click through rate) from search results.
* Facebook has over 2 billion monthly users (2017).
* LinkedIn has 500 million users (2017).
* Twitter has 328 million users (2017).
* The number of internet users worldwide is currently 3.58 billion.
* There are approximately 1.8 billion websites on the internet.
* Approximately 3 million of these are in the UK.
* Watch this video explaining what digital marketing is all about.
* Read this online article explaining the benefits of Digital Marketing.
* Plan digital marketing carefully
* Aberdeen Digital Marketing have the knowledge and experience to ensure your business is visible online.